We offer help on the following sexual health related conditions:
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- HIV infection
- Other genital conditions and infections
- Partner notification and contact tracing
- Psychosexual conditions
- Contraception advice
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Post- exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Testing for STIs after sexual assault, rape or abuse
- Consultation, tests, treatment, and condoms are free.
For all clinics there is a disabled access, hearing loops are present and an interpreting service is available.