All of our hospitals and buildings are completely smoke free, helping to protect the health and wellbeing of our patients, staff and visitors.
If visitors do wish to smoke on the grounds we ask them to use the smoking shelters provided around the site.
Anyone who would like to give up smoking can access FREE help and support by contacting Yorkshire Smokefree. To get in touch with Yorkshire Smokefree you can call them on:
- 0800 612 0011 (FREE from landline)
- 0330 660 1166 (FREE from most mobiles)
Top Ten Tips to Quit smoking
1. Get support, don’t go it alone
2. Change your usual routine
3. Make your home a smoke free zone
4. Save your cigarette money
5. Treat yourself
6. Take regular exercise
7. Take up a hobby
8. Keep busy
9. Avoid difficult situations
10. Remember - You can do it