Help Us Prevent Infection
- Always use the hand gel when entering and leaving the ward
- Do not visit if you are unwell. You should be free of symptoms for at least two days before you visit someone in hospital.
- Do not sit on the beds. Please use the chairs provided.
- Do not use the patients’ toilets. Ask the ward staff where the nearest public toilets are.
- Do not touch the patient’s wounds or medical equipment that they are attached to such as drips and catheters.
- Do not share toiletries, tissues or items of hospital equipment with other patients.