Please do not smoke in our hospitals
All of our hospitals and buildings are completely smoke free, helping to protect the health and wellbeing of our patients, staff and visitors.
If visitors do wish to smoke on the grounds we ask them to use the smoking shelters provided around the site.
Anyone who would like to give up smoking can access FREE help and support by contacting the NHS Sheffield Stop Smoking Service 24/7 on 0800 068 4490 or visit www.sheffieldstopsmoking.org.uk or text QUIT4 to 88020.
Top Ten Tips to Quit smoking!
1. Get support, don’t go it alone
2. Change your usual routine
3. Make your home a smoke free zone
4. Save your cigarette money
5. Treat yourself
6. Take regular exercise
7. Take up a hobby
8. Keep busy
9. Avoid difficult situations
10. Remember - You can do it!